Ugandan eVisa is one kind of the Ugandan Visa that can be applied completely online.
Ugandan eVisa is provided for non-Ugandan visitors who generally want to travel to Uganda.
There are currently many nationalities which are permitted for Ugandan eVisa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
There are many designated entrances for Ugandan eVisa.
- Check more with the following: Eligible Entrances
- Ugandan e-Tourist visa is for single entry only, allowing a maximum stay of 92 days.
- Ugandan e-Transit Visa is for single entry only, allowing a maximum stay of 7 days.
- East Africa Tourist Visa is for multiple entries, allowing a maximum stay of 90 days within Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya.
- Multiple Entry Visa is for multiple entries, the duration of stay is based on the sub-categories of Multiple Entry Visa: Multiple-entry Visa 6 months (stay from 6 to 12 months), Multiple-entry Visa 12 months (stay from 12 to 24 months), Multiple-entry Visa 24 months (stay from 12 to 36 months).
The validity of Ugandan eVisa is 90 days, starting from the date the Ugandan eVisa is issued.
Visa validity starts from the date the Ugandan eVisa is issued and the period of stay counts from the date the applicant intends to enter Uganda. Therefore, when applying for Ugandan eVisa, remember to choose carefully the proposed date of arrival.
It is highly recommended that you print out your Ugandan eVisa and present it at the port of entry to enter the country. Soft copies may not be accepted.
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Ugandan eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fees for Ugandan eVisa consist of 2 kinds of fee: service fee and a Government fee.
The service fee is charged for helping you to get Ugandan eVisa as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of Uganda.
- Check here: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for Ugandan eVisa
* You need to see more detailed information about Document Requirements.
With our service, applying for Ugandan eVisa has become much easier than before. Our Ugandan eVisa service is offered with many benefits to help to process your Ugandan eVisa as soon as possible:
- The whole process is performed online from anywhere, which is much more convenient and time-saving.
- Document requirements checked and made compliant with the government’s guidelines
- Information double-checked and correction; no need to reapply several times for the exactness.
- Privacy protected and information secured for customers
- 24/7/365 professional support via email, chat, and Hotline to help when in need
- eVisa recovered via email in case of loss
- Flexible refund service fee policy for denied cases
Especially for emergency cases, we also offer rush visa service
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to email@example.com
United States: +1 323 744 6453
Australia: +61 7 3102 9716