Introduction of East Africa Tourist Visa
East Africa Tourist Visa is one kind of visa that can be applied completely online.
East Africa Tourist Visa is provided for international visitors who want to travel to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya for tourism purpose and discover East Africa's ecosystem. If you travel to Uganda first, you can apply to this website.
- Read also: What is the Ugandan eVisa?
- Read also: How to apply for Ugandan eVisa?
Only the following activities are permitted with East Africa Tourist Visa:
- Short term recreation
There are many available countries which are permitted for the East Africa Tourist Visa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
There are many designated entrances for Ugandan eVisa.
- Check more with the following: Eligible Entrances
East Africa Tourist Visa is available for multiple entries.
East Africa Tourist Visa is valid for 90 consecutive days, starting from the day of issue. The applicant should travel to Uganda first, then freely travel within Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya with the maximum stay of 3 months. The East Africa Tourist Visa expires automatically if a traveler goes outside of the three countries.
Visa validity starts from the date eVisa is issued and the period of stay counts from the date the applicant intends to enter Uganda. Therefore, when applying for Ugandan eVisa, remember to choose carefully the proposed date of arrival.
A tourist who gets the East Africa Tourist Visa must start travel from the country that has issued the Visa. In this case, the first destination must be Uganda.
When receiving the eVisa via email, you should print it out and present to get the stamp on your passport at the Immigration Counter in Uganda.
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Ugandan eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fees for Ugandan eVisa consist of 2 kinds of fee: service fee and a Government fee.
Service fee is charged for helping you to get Ugandan eVisa as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of Uganda.
- Check here: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for East Africa Tourist Visa
1. Applicant's 01 copy of the passport (bio-data page), which has the validity of at least 6 months from the date of entry
2. Applicant's passport-size photo, which must be taken within 6 months and in color with a white background
3. Vaccination Certificate (Yellow Fever Card)
4. A return ticket (Your return flight details)
5. Travel itinerary (A detailed plan or route of your journey in PDF/JPEG/PNG/BMP format)
- With our professional support center all the time, online East Africa Tourist Visa will help the tourists enjoy their trips as comfortably as possible.
- Ugandan East Africa Tourist Visa will not only save your time and money but also make you confident to travel more easily to Uganda.
- Read also: Document Requirements for Ugandan eVisa
- Read also: Ugandan eVisa application form
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States: +1 323 744 6453
Australia: +61 7 3102 9716