Introduction of Ugandan e-Transit Visa
Ugandan e-Transit Visa is one kind of the Ugandan eVisa that can be applied completely online.
Ugandan e-Transit Visa is provided for non-Ugandan travellers who need transiting in Uganda.
- Read also: What is the Ugandan eVisa?
- Read also: How to apply for Ugandan eVisa?
Ugandan e-Transit visa can only be used for transiting only. If you travel to Uganda for tourism purpose, see Ugandan e-Tourist visa. If you want to travel to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya with multiple entries, you may apply for the East Africa Tourist Visa.
There are many available countries which are permitted for Ugandan eVisa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
There are many designated entrances for Ugandan eVisa.
- Check more with the following: Eligible Entrances
Ugandan e-Transit Visa is only available for a single entry and allows tourists to stay in Uganda from 1 to 7 days.
Ugandan e-Transit Visa is valid for 90 consecutive days, starting from the date of issue.
Visa validity starts from the date eVisa is issued and the period of stay counts from the date the applicant intends to enter Uganda. Therefore, when applying for Ugandan eVisa, remember to choose carefully the proposed date of arrival.
When receiving the eVisa via email, it is recommended that you print it out and present to get the stamp on your passport at the Immigration Counter in Uganda. Soft copies may not be accepted.
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Ugandan eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fee for Ugandan eVisa consists of 2 kinds of fee: service fee and a Government fee.
Service fee is charged for helping you to get Ugandan eVisa as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of Uganda.
- Check here: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for Ugandan e-Transit Visa
Documents required to apply for Ugandan eVisa is very simple as below:
1. Applicant's 01 copy of the passport (bio-data page), which has the validity of at least 6 months from the date of entry.
2. Applicant's passport-size photo, which must be taken within 6 months and in color with a white background.
3. Vaccination Certificate (Yellow Fever Card)
4. A letter stating the reason for transit and the country of destination.
- Our professional support center all the time will help the travelers get Ugandan Transit Visa online as soon as possible.
- Ugandan e-Transit Visa will not only save your time and money for you to enjoy your trip.
- Read also: Document Requirements for Ugandan eVisa
- Read also: Ugandan eVisa application form
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to email@example.com
United States: +1 323 744 6453
Australia: +61 7 3102 9716