Introduction of Ugandan Multiple Entry Visa
Ugandan Multiple Entry Visa is one kind of the Ugandan eVisa that can be applied completely online.
Ugandan Multiple Entry Visa is provided for non-Ugandan visitors who want to travel to Uganda for a long period of time. There are 3 sub-categories of Multiple Entry Visa:
- Multiple-entry 6 months allow tourists to stay in Uganda from 6 to 12 months
- Multiple-entry 12 months allow tourists to stay in Uganda from 12 to 24 months
- Multiple-entry 24 months allow tourists to stay in Uganda from 24 to 36 months
- Read also: What is the Ugandan eVisa?
- Read also: How to apply for Ugandan eVisa?
There are many available countries which are permitted for Ugandan eVisa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
There are many designated entrances for Ugandan eVisa.
- Check more with the following: Eligible Entrances
Ugandan Multiple Entry Visa is available for multiple entries
Ugandan Multiple Entry Visa is valid for 90 consecutive days, starting from the date of issue.
Visa validity starts from the date eVisa is issued and the period of stay counts from the date the applicant intends to enter Uganda. Therefore, when applying for Ugandan eVisa, remember to choose carefully the proposed date of arrival.
When receiving the eVisa via email, you should print it out and present to get the stamp on your passport at the Immigration Counter in Uganda.
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Ugandan eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fees for Ugandan eVisa consist of 2 kinds of fee: service fee and a Government fee.
Service fee is charged for helping you to get Ugandan eVisa as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of Uganda.
- Check here: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for Ugandan Multiple Entry Visa
Documents required to apply for Ugandan eVisa is very simple as below:
1. Applicant's 01 copy of the passport (bio-data page), which has the validity of at least 6 months from the date of entry.
2. Applicant's passport-size photo, which must be taken within 6 months and in color with a white background.
3. Vaccination Certificate (Yellow Fever Card)
4. A Cover Letter stating reasons for Multiple Entry
5. Proof entries and exits into Uganda in the last one year
6. Valid Police clearance from Interpol or home country
7. Recommendation letter from referee one (1) in Uganda (This is required for all sub-categories of Multiple-entry: 6 months, 12 months and 24 months).
8. Recommendation letter from referee two (2) in Uganda (This is only required for Multiple-entry 12 months and 24 months).
- Read also: Document Requirements for Ugandan eVisa
- Read also: Ugandan eVisa application form
- Ugandan Multiple Entry Visa online with our professional support center all the time will help the travelers enjoy their trips as comfortable as possible.
- Ugandan Multiple Entry Visa will not only save your time and money but also make you confident to travel more easily to Uganda.
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org